Why We Are Here...
• Scripture tells us to go into all the world. (Matthew 28:18-20)
• Jesus often went out of his way to connect with and love those the religious people of his day rejected as “outsiders.” (John 5:1-15, etc.)
• He made disciples even in “outsider” communities. (John 4, etc.)
• The LGBTQ community is often rejected by the church, today, as “outsiders.”
• The church must follow Christ’s example of connecting with, loving, and making disciples among the “outsider” communities of our day.
• This comes with significant risk but has eternal consequences and/or rewards.
• Love Wins.:LGBT exists to help the Church of the Nazarene meet this unique challenge.